Join a team of expert IT professionals
Supporting the IT requirements for world class airline brands and operations requires a dedicated team of expert IT professionals to deliver the right solutions at pace, globally.
Our Group IT function provides business value by working closely with world-class strategic IT partners across the globe, to deliver a resilient and scalable IT model for airlines within the International Airline Group (IAG) including British Airways, Iberia, Aer Lingus Avios and IAG Cargo.
The Group IT strategy embraces new technologies and ways of thinking, including:
- Removing Legacy IT Infrastructure – Delivering a transformed applications and infrastructure estate
- A Cloud First Architecture – Transforming to the Hybrid Cloud
- Digital IT Works – Transforming IT Delivery into an Agile DevOps capability
- Creating a digital culture and skill set – Refreshing and reskilling our teams to create a digital mindset
- Proactive Cyber Defence – Investing in a proactive risk based approach to threats
From online check-in systems to .com digital channels and leading large transformation programmes, we are enablers and change agents. Our innovative, cross-functional team includes a strong mix of business, technical and aviation skills. We are expert at project management, business partnering and stakeholder engagement within a multi-company, fast-moving and exciting environment.
Delivering the right solutions at a faster pace and a lower cost